My take on the "Nikkishell's baby pajamas"

This is a super cute pj I made with some fabrics which I got from my grandma, using a free pattern from one of the collaborators in the burdastyle website...

I basically took the Nikkishell's baby pyjamas pattern and cut all the pieces in a bright fabric, to then realise it was a bit too bright and maybe be good to "turn it down in the from, and adorn it with a pocket....

My sister in law loved it, and i hope so will my niece...
The size is meant to be 2 year old, but the trousers are too small... so I would say more like 12 to 18 months...
I also added a "neck piece" as an interface to the inside of the pyjama... as it was my own idea (this is... i had no instructions to make sense of the sequencing) i made a mistake fixing it to the pack piece first ... i took pictures of my mistake in case anyone finds it useful...

Took these photos to show the sequence of fabrics around the neck line.... Rather anoying to get it wrong, so I reccommend to pin it and flip it to the "right" side before stitching.


No comments:

Post a Comment