Bitty Booties for a pressie

I stambled across this amazing pattern, when I begun to feel frustrated because my machine stopped working and I had no time to take it to a repair shop...  I decided to be productive and find a project to get my hands on....  And I believe it is a very nice one indeed.

A nice project if you have some spare time and need to make a present...
 
You can get the free patterns here
And inspiration here

You will need 2 contrasting colours of felt... you will need maybe an A4 of the base dolour and an A5 of the "detail" colour... from the link below you can download for free two sizes 0/3 months and 3/6months The details i added tried to be seaweed ...because i love it... to eat it, of course, but also to look at how it moves in the water too....

No comments:

Post a Comment