Personalized t-shirt (3197C Variation Lydia Hoodie" modified )

Yesterday I decided to tidy up my wardrobe...
When this happens, I find that you end up making a pile which you have not seen for ages...

In my case, much of the issue is that my style has evolved and my size changed quite considerably...

With regard to the second issue, there I not much one can do... in reality I could attempt to make things smaller, but it is a bit risky as my knowledge is a bit limited yet...

And with regard to the styling... well, I change things when I can... meaning that if I see the essence there... I will change it into something else... if not, I will take it to the charity shop for someone else to enjoy...

In the case of this top, it was rather annoying to see (hear) how the stones which covered the sheer front fell... and so, I decided to remove them completely and re-evaluate.

I decided to go for a floral touch...cut many leaves in 3 sizes and 2 different materials (one of which has two finishes) and basically arranged them in small flower like groups first, and stitched them to the top later.... I quite like it....particularly with a long sleeve top underneath....

No comments:

Post a Comment