My body form

A few months ago, I decided that buying a dressmaker´s dummy. I looked into the market and had a shock when i begun to see how expensive one with a bit of flexibility/adjusting was.

As usual, I decided to turn to my dear friend Ebay, and it did not disappoint. Although originally I lost the dummy to a higher bidder, who came in with 2 extra pounds in the last minute, I was given a second chance when the seller realised that she had to post the dummy to the other side of the world for the budget she would need to post it within the UK.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/redbecky757?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1181

This is her, and this is the seller, who ,I have noticed, is not currently trading. I am super happy with her, and would recommend everyone to search for a good deal, as life gets simple when you can see how things fall on your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment