On your bike! (diy panniers)

Last week i got my bike stolen... this is London so that is rarely news to anybody, but what got me thinking was how lucky i was that apart from the lights and bells, my bags were not on the pannier when they took it away...

I bought a pair of panniers, after 3 years deciding whether or not to do so, more than anything cause in London it rains a lot, and I don´t want the weather to make me take the bus; but the truth is that I did consider, and even begun to make my own bags with canvas fabric.I have to admit that mine were rather basic and would have got wet, but served me to learn about sequencing mostly...

For all those who rather make them... I have found some dyi paniers ideas which you may want to have a look at as they are pretty good.








No comments:

Post a Comment