Just made me laugh


If you remember I made a dress for my friends wedding... Well, imagine my surprise when Gill, my friend who suggested for me to use Liberty fabric in the first place, sent me an email with the latest offer from that shop: The add read

Our glorious Haberdashery on the 3rd floor has been extended, and to celebrate we're giving you the chance to become your own couturier. With every three metres of Liberty Art Fabric purchased we'll be giving away a 1950s style Vogue pattern*, used to make the dress pictured above. So don't delay, create your own unique dress to see in the new season in style.
* One pattern per customer, while stocks last.
Vogue Pattern no. 8615 only.

How funny. Particularly as the one the lady is wearing is exactly mine! whilst the one they give away (illustrated behind) is diferent ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment