Winter hat making

Winter is literally around the corner, I am telling you (my friend Rachael was wearing hat and gloves yesterday) ...but there is no need to panic as we still have time to get ready in a glamorous manner...
I was so inspired by the Stephen Jones hat that I am most determined to take action. In a new search, I have found great designs for the hat it self and I am ready to share them with you.
Firstly a lovely image/tip from the queen of crafts and interiors in the USA Martha Stewart! She makes these to decorate cushions (which is fine if you are into cushions) but how about that for a great source of flowers to decorate your hat?
Then I have found a series of lovely hats which patterns  are actually given away by a bunch of generous people.

People like Hot Patterns


No comments:

Post a Comment