Looking for a skirt... any skirt?

Some mornings you can´t decide... shall i wear the long one? the black one? the one with the detail? NO, I am going to cycle... am I not?... can´t it is raining...etc etc... Maybe it is just me, but i doubt it!

I have so often considered how many "types" of skirts one might need to cover all eventualities that my brain has reached a "stop" :-)

Looking for ideas, I have found several great sources which I am very happy to share ....

First one is in the craftsew website, and has such a large amount of options that one must be able to find something :-)
You have a link to Jona G´s A line tutorial

or Fitzpatterns super cute Dana skirt


To go to work, I liked this one

If you are keen to learn how to create a pattern, i have found a brilliant tutorial at fashion era

If you are after a fifties style circle skirt...click here to see how

6 panel circle skirt can be found at the better homes and gardens website


A petticoat skirt from the anti craft website


And of course there is Burda.... for this tutu skirt

And also for this layered skirt
Or this great "collage" one...

And if you are going out...how about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment